ponedeljek, 13. november 2017

It's your Birthday...

Good morning!

It's Monday and it's me Barbara with you!!
Today I would like to share my newest card to inspire you all! This time it's CAS....
Can you believe it? LOL!


I used one of the cutest Tilda's from the I Belive in Unicorns Collection 2017 called Snowhite Tilda... Now you can buy this lovely stamp and most others at a reduced price!!!
The other stamp used... for my background... is the Heart Flower Background from the Yay, it's your Birthday Collection 2017..
The sentiment comes from that same collection...


The paper sheet used is from Maja Design's Sofiero Collection called Enjoying the Fragrance..
I think that it's just perfect for this image...
The dies used are all from Tina's shop and are:

Here is one last close-up shot of the colored image where you can see all the higlights I made with the White Ranger Opaque Pen and of course the accents around her...
Done with Liquid Pearls..
The image is sealed with Distress Micro Glaze...


Hope you enjoy!!!

Hugs, Barbara GR

1 komentar:

  1. This is beautiful Barbara. Tilda is so sweet and I love your CAS design.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    OdgovoriIzbriši