nedelja, 5. november 2017

Ice Tilda - Twist & Pop Up Card..


Good morning everyone!
It's Irene here, and today I have a cute and funny Twist & Pop Up Card to share.


...I had so much fun making this card...
When someone gets this card, you should be there to see their face when they say WOW!!!! and guess what …. You must say that YOU MADE IT and put that amazement on their face.. This just makes my DAY!!!!!!


Her name is Ice Tilda and she's from the Sweet Dreams Christmas Collection 2011, one of my favorite stamps!!!!! I used several Magnolia Dies, like the Vintage Frames And Tags, the Spruce, and other DooHickey dies. For my sentiments I use the Stempelglede stamps from the Follow Your Heart set. By the way.. Did you see the new designs that just came in store? Wonderful!!


Tilda is coloured with Prismacolor pencils this time.. and I stamped her with Jet Black Archival Ink and made those white highlights with a Ranger White Opaque Pen...



And of course let's not forget to mention all the gorgeous papers I used..
I mixed some Maja Design papers from the I Wish Collection with one of the newest collections called Denim & Friends and the matching Monochromes - Shades of Denim..



Thanks for taking the time to stop by!
Have a wonderful Sunday!!!

Hugs, Irene 

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar