torek, 19. julij 2016

And the new DT member is..

Hello dear followers!

It took us a bit longer this time to select a new person to join our team but we finally made it..
First of all let me thank every single one of you who applied for a spot in our DT..
Thanks for wanting to be a part of this!
It means the world to me..

It was really hard to pick just one from the huge amount of amazing applications received but we had to..
So here we go..

Let me present you the newest member joining our little creative family..
Drum roll..

♥ ♥ ♥
It's the super talented PAMELLIA..


Hello everyone, my name is Pamellia Johnson. I live on a beautiful lake in Ontario, Canada with my loving husband and two adorable pups, Pebbles and Scully. 

I have been crafting in some form or another most of my life, thanks to my super talented Mom. I have dabbled in all sorts of crafts, but a few years ago I discovered the art of paper crafting and found my calling with handmade cards. When I discovered the softer side of card making, I fell in love with the shabby chic style. All those dreamy papers, vintage images, luscious laces, soft colours and pretty pearls...I just can't get enough!! 

A huge thank you to Tina and the entire team of Craft Heaven for inviting me to be a part of their family. I am so thrilled to be here and I look forward to being inspired by these amazing ladies!

I'm sure you are all familiar with her amazing art..
She's also a DT member for Pion Design and her creations are simply mindblowing..

These are just some of her majestic pieces..


Now we can only wait for the DT package to reach her so she can make something incredible with our products too..
Can't wait to see.. And you?

Hugs, Tina and the Craft Heaven Shop DT

2 komentarja:

  1. Thank you so much Tina for giving me the opportunity to be a part of your family! I look forward to getting to know you all and learning from the talented ladies on this team!! hugs :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Welcome, dear Pamellia. I'm looking forward to your amazing projects.
    Hugs, Susen

    OdgovoriIzbriši