sreda, 19. julij 2017

New products Alert!

Hello crafty people!

This is just a quick post about all the latest products that have been added to the store
or are on their way to us..

First of all let me tell you how much I am excited about these..


Yeah!
I've been wanting to try Foamiran for sooo long and sincerely I don't know why I waited this much..
This stuff is simply awesome and I already made some flowers with it..

Wanna try it but don't have all the tools?
No problem! We've got you covered..
In store you will find lots of different Foamiran colours, the gorgeous Silk Foam, Ball Tools, Stamens and Moulds to shape your gorgeous flowers..


Now.. If you haven't noticed the Maja Design Denim & Friends collection can still be found at an amazing price..
Worth stocking up while the offer lasts..


Then there's the gorgeous new Magnolia release..
I know all Magnolia lovers feel an urge to get them all..
These are also reduced..
But not for long..


And last but not least is a product coming all the way from the US..
I'm talking about Distress Oxides!!!
You heard me right!!

The second batch has been released and we could not hold back anymore..
So we ordered all 24 colours..
Yep! We are getting them all! :)



 Now tell me..
Are you as excited as we are?
Hope so!

Have a great day everyone!
Off to pack some orders now..

Hugs, Tina and the whole Craft Heaven Shop Team

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar